Our team offers professional local project management in large and complex technology projects to customers and suppliers. Based on our extensive Project Management experience we support locally and make sure the interest of a company far away is represented. No time difference and no phone calls to countries far away are necessary for US customers and we can easily attend local meetings for our clients.
We currently work on a PTC integration project for Stadler Rail, a Swiss train builder.
For projects financed by the U.S. or State government (tax money) complying with the ‘Buy America Act’ is required and is not negotiable.
Global Ingress Project Management Support:
- Interface between international headquarter and local companies / teams
- Adhere to schedule and meet deadlines
- Support interface definition
- Attend local meetings
- Account Management
- Represent on customer site
- US standards / European standards
- Legal support together with local lawyer
- Support recruiting and staffing process including visa support
- Identify and coordinate local materials sourcing
- Identify and coordinate localized manufacturing to support Buy America’s firm requirement of U.S. production, assembly and factory testing
- Logistics, Warehousing, local spare parts support
To learn more on Project Management
, please contact us