UNITED RAIL USA WELCOMES YOU TO THE NRC CONFERENCE 2018
Come join President and CEO Norwin Voegeli and Project Manager Bob Rossman at the 2018 NRC Conference & REMSA Exhibition. The conference will be held at the J.W. Marriot L.A. Live in Los Angeles, CA from January 10-13. All stakeholders of the railroad construction and maintenance industry are encouraged to attend.
The conference typically encompasses more than 1,000 attendees, 150 exhibitors, and 25,000 square-feet of meeting space with a unique program agenda lined up with chief engineers from the major freight railroads and other key speakers covering up-to-date topics of importance to the rail industry.
United Rail will attend the 2017 Railway Interchange in Indianapolis, IN where we will proudly showcase our products and services.
The Railway Interchange is the largest combined railway exhibition and technical conference in North America. Their primary goal is to bring rail industry professionals together to promote the global rail marketplace.
Don’t miss out on the latest technology and services provided by the leading manufactures and consultants in the railway industry.
Save the dates! September 17 – 20, 2017 in Indianapolis, IN.
Be sure to visit the United Rail booths to see what products and services we have to offer.
Job description ‘Project / Business Development Engineer’
United Rail, headquartered in Jacksonville, FL is a privately held company. We represent international Rail Technology Providers in North America, develop and maintain our own products like the ‘Sentinel Solutions™’ suite of remote condition monitoring systems and provide consulting services to railroads and transit agencies. This combination – our extensive background in North America and our broad international experience – differentiates us from our competitors and is permits us to offer a unique set of services to our clients and business partners.
In representing our Swedish partner company, Prover Technology, we plan to open a new location in the New York / New Jersey area. Prover has developed software that automates the development, debugging and testing of railway signal and train control application programs for a variety of OEM platforms. To support Prover and to extend our team, United Rail is hiring a:
Project / Business Development Engineer
- Support existing NY based transit clients using the Prover Software tools (prover.com) in projects.
- Support North American railroad clients in using Prover Software tools
- Provide engineering services for signal projects from other North American railroad & transit clients.
- Develop and implement a North American market strategy for Prover Technology offerings.
- Provide Business Development for Prover Technology, primarily for the mass transit market
- Work closely with Prover in Sweden
- Flexibility to support in other related business fields as well
- BS in Electrical Engineering (preferred), PE Registration desirable but not required
- Detailed understanding of US signaling principles and underlying vital circuit techniques / safety principles
- Senior-level engineering skills to design, program and check complex mass transit interlockings
- Detailed application programing skills in mass transit andsignaling environment
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technology
- Comprehensive knowledge of FRA and AREMA standards
- Existing personal / professional network in the North American mass transit and / or railroad market
- Ability to oversee and manage complex processes
- Must be well organized, self-motivated and able to work independently in a team-based environment
- Must have good interpersonal and communications skills
- Location: Greater New York / New Jersey metropolitan area
- Competitive salary structure
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible and independent management and work style
- Opportunity to be an integral part of a successful growing team and organization, and to gain experience in international business by working with our European partners
- Long term employment
We bring the World of Rail Together
Send your resume to email@example.com
Jacksonville, Florida, June 28, 2017 – United Rail, Inc. announced a new partnership with Swiss on-board passenger information system supplier, Ruf Telematik AG to represent and support their products and services to the North American passenger rail transportation markets. United Rail will provide business development, sales and marketing, engineering services, Buy America support and after sales services to Ruf Telematik AG for their work in North America.
“We are very excited with this new partnership” said Mr. Christoph Bölsterli. “We feel that Ruf Telematik AG has a strong portfolio for the North American rail industry. Through this new partnership with United Rail, we expect to have a very successful entry and long term experience here, providing great experiences for our current and future customers. Our services, support and in-house manufactured products are well designed and well manufactured, and we are perfect for the demanding environment that is the North American Rail Industry.
United Rail and Ruf Telematik AG will be introducing various railroad systems and products including VisiWeb -Passenger Information System. VisiWeb is based upon digital technology and is an integrated complete system for visual and acoustic passenger information, video monitoring, infotainment, passenger counting systems, and emergency communications system both in trains and buses as well as Stops and Stations. Ruf Telematik AG is an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified supplier.
“Ruf Telematik is a perfect fit for us and our capabilities” said Norwin Voegeli, President and CEO of United Rail. “The North American rail market can be a challenge for international companies not familiar with it and having the right local support can make the difference between success and failure. This new partnership is a great opportunity not just for Ruf Telematik and United Rail, but also for our local rail operators and engineering companies, as Ruf Telematik brings their strong experience and product offerings to support the North American rail industry. We are looking forward to a very long lasting and successful experience relationship with Ruf Telematik in North America”.
ABOUT UNITED RAIL, INC.
United rail, Inc. is a railroad systems, products and service provider, headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida with a branch office in Toronto, Canada. Its team provides an extensive international background in the railroad industry, focusing on PTC and signal systems design engineering services for freight, passenger and mass transit operations.
On the Systems and Products side United Rail focuses on its own systems and products, including the “Sentinel Solutionstm” United Rail’s family of remotes asset monitoring and analysis system and
Sales representation, distribution and customer service/support of European rail products to the US rail transportation industry.
For more information click here: United Rail website
ABOUT RUF TELEMATIK AG
Founded in 1917, the name Ruf has stood for innovation, quality and safety with highly qualified employees with reliable partners to make the Ruf Group one of Europe’s leading IT Companies. Numerous Customers from all over the World that are active in the fields of IT, Telematics and Multimedia choose Ruf Products and services.
Ruf Telematik, a Ruf Group company based in Zürich, Switzerland, is a leading manufacturer of ICT solutions in public transport. The company’s focal point of activities lies in the development, realization and maintenance of complete system solutions for trains, metros, trams and stations. Ruf Telematik’s solution VisiWeb is in daily operation in over 2’000 vehicles worldwide.
For more information click here: RUF Website