DESIGN SIGNAL ENGINEER
- 2 – 5 year of business experience in Signal Engineering with Class 1 Railroad, Transit Authority, signaling manufacturing, signaling engineering firm, or equivalent
- Familiar with micro processor based interlocking systems including application programming
- Understanding of FRA regulations and AREMA standarts and recommendations practices
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to communicate with customers as well as suppliers and coworkers
- Engineering degree is preferable
United Rail offers a comprehensive benefits package. For more information regarding the position and benefits, please contact us.